AIBE 2023 Application Registration — The Bar Council of India (BCI) may make the AIBE application form available on its official website, allindiabarexamination.com, in the third week of December 2023. There are online application forms accessible. However, those interested in applying should first review the qualifying requirements. The application procedure for AIBE begins with registration. To complete the AIBE 2023 application procedure, applicants must submit their personal and educational information and pay the applicable costs. As a result, this website includes a wealth of information on the AIBE 2023 Application Process.
As a consequence, carefully read the article.
Table of Contents
How to fill AIBE 2023 Application Form?
Applicants are required to submit an online application form. The link to register is only accessible for a short time. As such, the following procedure outlines the steps necessary to complete the AIBE 2023 Application Form in detail.
The application procedure begins with registration. All candidates must register. As a result, the following is a step-by-step procedure for becoming a member of the AIBE:
- Visit the All India Bar Examination’s official website.
- To register, click on the link.
- Submit the information after selecting the number of states, enrollment number, and registration date.
Candidates will get a registration id and password upon completing the registration procedure. The following information must be included on the application form:
- Utilize your username and password to log in.
- Enter your personal information (first and last names, gender, parents’ names, permanent and current residences), as well as educational and enrollment information.
- Finally, choose a testing centre and a preferred language. Candidates may choose up to three testing locations.
After completing the preceding stage and submitting the required information, applicants must submit the required documents. All papers must be self-certified and properly scanned.
As a consequence, the following is a list of documents and the standards that apply to them:
|Photograph (passport size)||10 – 50 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||10 – 50 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Copy of enrollment certificate||50 – 500kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Self-attested copy of photo id proof||50 – 500kb||JPG/JPEG|
Submit the Application Form
Candidates must select the “Save” button after finishing the AIBE 2023 Application Form. If the applicant wishes to make changes to the data, they may choose the “Do Not Save” option.
Soon after submitting the form successfully, the applicant will get an email with the registration ID and password at the email address supplied during registration. Within 24 hours, you will get an email with your registration ID and password.
The application process is now complete. Candidates may pay their registration fees in the following ways:
- Registration for AIBE 2023 will be available through the AIBE 2023 Registration Portal.
- The e-challan and application form should be printed.
- Complete and submit the challan form along with the required fees at any State Bank of India branch.
- A copy of the challan should be uploaded to the AIBE 2023 website.
AIBE 2023 Registration
AIBE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The most critical component of the admissions process is the qualifying requirements. Those interested in applying must first familiarize themselves with the qualifications. This section includes comprehensive details on the AIBE 2023 eligibility requirements. The applicant’s age, educational history, and so on are all considered.
- Students are not restricted by their chronological age.
- Candidates must have completed a three-year or five-year LLB programme in a BCI-accredited law school. However, there is no minimum qualifying score.
- Applicants must be members of their respective state bar associations.
- Candidates may submit as many applications as they choose.
Candidates must have the following documents on hand before completing the AIBE 2023 Application Form.
- Advocates’ identification card (If issued by the state bar council)
- Certification of disability (optional)
- Certification according to category (optional)
- Certificate of Enrollment with Scanned Photograph and Signature
AIBE 2023 Application Fees
Candidates may consult the table below for information on the AIBE 2023 application fee. This table is based on data from last year.
|SC / ST||Rs 2560|