EET UG 2023 Dates: NEET UG, that is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG is a medical entrance exam conducted at the national level. It is conducted every year by the NTA, the National Testing Agency. Through the NEET UG, candidates seek admission in BDS/MBBS and AYUSH courses in the many private and government medical colleges in India. The scores obtained in NEET UG are accepted in such medical institutions as AIIMS, AFMC, JIPMER and other recognized private/ government medical colleges. The NEET Application or registration process is scheduled to start in February. To know more about the application dates of NEET 2023 and other information about this exam, keep reading further.
Table of Contents
Important dates of the NEET UG 2023
As mentioned before, the NEET UG 2023 Application’s commencement date is yet to be announced.
- Neet 2023 applications are available from January 2023. The application process for Neet 2023 will end in 3rd week of January. The NEET UG application process extended till 1st week of February.
- The dates for correcting application forms are scheduled in 3rd & 4th week of Feb 2023.
- After the NEET UG application process ends, the admit cards will be released in 4th week of March.
- The NEET UG examination will be held on 7th May, and soon after that month, the answer key will be available.
- The NEET UG Exam results for 2023 will be announced in 2nd week of June, while the counselling will commence in July.
Below is the NEET 2023 Dates Table:
|NEET 2023 Events||NEET 2023 Dates (Announced)|
|Application form available||January 2023|
|Final date to submit the Application form||Last week of January 2023|
|Fee submit on the last date||February 2023|
|Application form correction||3rd week to 4th week of February 2023|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||4th week of March 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2023|
|Beginning of the counseling||2nd week of June 2023|
NEET UG 2022 Application Process and Form
There are complete details about the NEET UG 2023 application process in the following points. There is also information on how to fill up the application form and other details.
- The NEET UG Application process will be carried out online-only, and candidates need to fill out their application forms online. Candidates cannot fill out the forms offline.
- Candidates who fill out multiple application forms or register multiple times will be rejected. Hence, candidates must fill out the NEET UG Application form only once
- Students are advised and instructed to register with a valid email ID and phone number, as they will receive any further information and instructions through this mode.
- Here are the various steps to the NEET UG Application process- Registration that is to be done online, filling up personal details in the application forms, uploading photographs and documents and making the payment of application fees. Lastly, candidates will need to print out the application form and the payment receipt.
- In case any candidate has made a mistake in their application form, they will be given a chance to correct it later in March 2023
Steps to filling out the NEET UG Application form
- Step 1- Candidates have to enter their or their guardian’s unique email ID and phone number to register
- Step 2- Candidates have to fill out their application form by filling out all the required details and noting their application number.
- Step 3- Candidates must upload all the relevant scanned documents and images. The images should be uploaded according to the file size specified.
- Step 4- Candidates will need to pay the application fee. After payment of fees, they will need to print out the application form for future reference purposes after successful submission.
NEET UG Application Fee Payment
Though the NEET UG Application form is only online, the application fee is paid online and offline. If a candidate wants to pay online, they can do it through a credit/ debit card or net banking. If a candidate opts for an offline mode of payment, they will have to do it through SBI e-challan facility by visiting their nearest SBI brand.
The NEET UG application fee for candidates belonging to the general category is INR 1500. The application fee for General-EWS and OBC-NCL candidates is INR 1400, while all candidates belonging to the PwD/SC/ST or Transgender categories must pay INR 800.