The Bar Council of India (BCI) may make the AIBE application form accessible on its official website, allindiabarexamination.com, in the third week of December 2023. It is an online application, and applicants should read the eligibility requirements carefully. The AIBE application procedure begins with registration. To complete the AIBE 2023 application procedure, applicants must submit educational and personal information as well as the requisite payments. This page contains detailed information on the AIBE 2023 Registration Process, so read it carefully.
Table of Contents
AIBE Exam Eligibility 2023
The most crucial component of the admission procedure is the qualifying criteria. This section offers detailed information about the exam’s eligibility requirements. The candidate’s age, their educational background, and other criteria are also considered.
- There is no such thing as an age restriction.
- Candidates must have completed a three-year or five-year LLB degree at a BCI-accredited legal school. However, there is no minimum qualifying score.
- Members of their respective state bar associations are preferred.
Candidates are free to submit as many applications as they want.
Candidates must have the following documents on hand while completing the AIBE 2023 Application Form.
- Advocates’ identification card (if issued by the state bar council)
- Certification of disability (optional)
- Certification according to category (optional)
- Certificate of Enrollment including photograph and signature(scanned)
AIBE Exam Application Fee 2023
Candidates may consult the table below with last year’s details for information on the AIBE 2023 application fee.
|SC / ST
How to fill AIBE 2023 Application Form?
Applicants must fill out an application form online. The link to register is only accessible for a short time. The steps for completing the AIBE 2023 Application Form are detailed below
The initial step in the application procedure is to register. All applicants must complete a registration form. As a consequence, here is a step-by-step guide to becoming a member of the AIBE:
- Visit the All India Bar Examination’s official website.
- To register, click on the link.
- Submit the information after selecting the number of states, enrollment number, and registration date.
Candidates will obtain a registration ID and password after completing the registration procedure. The following information must be included on the application form:
- Use your username and password to log in.
- Fill in your personal data, such as your first and last names, gender, parents’ names, permanent and current residences, and educational and enrollment information.
- Finally, choose a testing center and a preferred language. Candidates have the option of selecting one of three testing locations.
Applicants must provide the required papers after completing the previous step and submitting all the information. All documents must be self-certified and scanned correctly. The following is a list of papers and the applicable standards:
|Photograph (passport size)
|10 – 50 kb
|10 – 50 kb
|Copy of enrollment certificate
|50 – 500kb
|Self-attested copy of photo ID-Proof
|50 – 500kb
Submit the application form
Candidates must select the “Save” button after finishing the AIBE 2023 Application Form. If the applicant wishes to make changes to the information, they may choose “Do Not Save.”
After completing the form, the applicant will get an email with the registration ID and password at the email address supplied during registration. Within 24 hours, you will get an email with your registration ID and password.
The application process is now complete. Candidates may pay their registration costs in a number of ways, including the following:
- AIBE 2023 Registration Portal.
- The e-challan and application form should be printed.
- Complete and submit the challan form along with the required fees at any State Bank of India branch.
- A copy of the challan should be uploaded on the AIBE 2023 website.
The AIBE test announcement will most likely be posted on the official website in December 2023. The application cost for UR applicants would most likely be Rs 3560 and Rs 2560 for reserved candidates. Check your eligibility criteria for the test, according to the list mentioned above, and begin studying right now.