The National Testing Agency will administer NEET 2023 in order to enrol qualified candidates to undergraduate medical programmes at various medical schools. NEET(UG) 2023 is an online National-Eligibility-Curricular-Entrance-Test. The NEET exam pattern has been modified somewhat, as seen below.
NEET 2023 will be conducted in thirteen languages and will be used to admit qualified candidates to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate (UG) medical programmes offered by approved/recognized medical/dental/AYUSH, and other colleges/deemed universities/institutes in India. The NEET (UG) 2023 test will be conducted in Hindi, English, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Urdu, and Telugu.
The NTA NEET notification for 2023 will be available on the official website www.ntaneet.nic.in in March 2023. It will include the timetable for the NEET 2023 examination, online registration details, the new examination pattern, and the curriculum. Candidates may get the NTA NEET Notification 2023 through the official website or the direct URL provided below, which will be updated whenever a fresh notification is published. Until then, you may see the prior year’s NEET notification.
NEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must satisfy the following conditions in order to enrol in NEET (UG):-
Students must meet the minimum age requirement of 17 years at the time of admission or will meet these criteria on or before December 31 of the year in which they enrol in the first year UG medical courses.
NEET (UG) has a maximum age of 25 years. Candidates who are SC/ST/OBC-NCL or have a handicap have a maximum age restriction of 05 years.
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered qualified:
- The applicant must have passed physics, chemistry, zoology, and english independently, as well as a qualifying test in physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology, or a combination of these subjects with a minimum of 50%.
- Additionally, they must have been accepted to undergraduate medical courses on the basis of their performance in the NEET (UG) – 2023 merit list.
- Students from scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, or other backward classes (NCL) must achieve a minimum of 40% in the qualifying exam in physics, chemistry, and biology/biotechnology combined, as opposed to 50% for unreserved and general-EWS students.
- NMC, CCIM, and BoGCCH rules mandate a minimum qualifying grade of 45 percent in physics, chemistry, and biology (or botany & zoology)/biotechnology considered combined, rather than 50 percent.
- Additionally, students who have studied abroad and wish to apply to medical colleges in India must have obtained a minimum of 50% in physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology, and english in class 12 and have their equivalency determined by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in accordance with the Medical Council of India and the regulations of the relevant university.
- Minimum prerequisites for admission to MBBS programmes must also apply to relevant INIs.
NEET 2023 Exam Fee and Application Form
The online application form for NEET (UG) 2023 will be made accessible on neet.nta.ac.in. Students must pass the National Eligibility Comprehensive Entrance Test to be admitted to the MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate (UG) medical programmes. The dates for online registration will be notified in conjunction with the publishing of the NEET 2023 Notification. Candidates who want to sit for the NEET 2023 examination should pay the examination fee by debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI. (GST (18%) and transactional service/processing costs are payable in addition to the application fee.
- Candidates may apply for the NEET (UG)-2023 exam solely online.
- You may apply online by visiting the NTA website at ntaneet.nic.in. Any other method of submitting the application form will be rejected.
- An applicant may submit just one application. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be promptly removed.
- Candidates must verify that the e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers included in the Online Application Form are their own or those of their parents, since NTA will send all information/communications to the registered e-mail address or mobile phone number through e-mail or SMS.