MAH CET 2023 Application Dates:
The term MAH CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. The MAH CET is conducted by the state’s official authorities annually as a state-level admission test. Deserving candidates are invited to apply for the MAH CET 2023, organized by the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) each year.
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) 2023 admission procedure is accessible to individuals seeking admission to various MBA programs provided by universities located across Maharashtra. The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) will be conducted in 47 cities by state-run organizations. The MAH CET is also referred to as the MAH MBA / MMS CET in certain circles.
MAH CET 2023 Application Form
To be considered for the MAH CET 2023, candidates must complete and submit the MAH CET 2023 Application Form. Applicants must submit the MAH CET 2023 Application Form before the deadline specified by the authorities in their notice.
- The application form for MAH CET 2023 is currently available for download on the internet.
- The MAH CET 2023 Application Form may only be completed by those already registered for the official website.
- Following that, the applicants will get an email with the registration number created by the system.
- It is suggested that candidates retain their registration number on hand since they must provide it throughout the application process.
- Application for the MAH CET 2023 will commence after that, and candidates will be required to submit all appropriate information using their educational qualification certificates to be considered for the program.
- Following that, candidates will be asked to verify all of the information they have submitted to the company.
- Application candidates must next submit some required documents to the official website, which must be in the dimensions specified.
- Then, in line with the authorities’ decision, applicants must pay the MAH CET 2023 Application Fee.
- At the end of the process, candidates must submit an application form for MAH CET 2023 correctly completed.
Several papers must be submitted with the MAH CET 2023 Application Form, which is listed below:
- Passport size picture of the applicant (20 KB to 50 KB).
- Scanner-generated image of the signer’s signature (between 10 KB to 20 KB).
Application fees for the MAH CET 2023 are detailed in the table below, which applicants may refer to additional information on the fee structure.
|Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the general category applicants||Rs 1000/-|
|Application fee for the reserved category applicants||Rs 800/-|
|Application fee for the Foreign National, PIO applicants||Rs 5000/-|
- It is possible to pay the application fee for MAH CET 2023 online using a payment option.
- MAH CET 2023 application fees may be paid online with a Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro) or a Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets, or by check or money order.
- After paying the MAH CET 2023 application fee, applicants must print a copy of the payment confirmation receipt generated by the system.
- Applicants must keep complete and accurate documentation of their MAH CET 2023 application fee for future reference.
MAH CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for MAH CET 2023 The criteria categories are listed below for candidates to evaluate before applying for admission.
- To be considered, applicants must have a valid high school diploma or a three-year bachelor’s degree in a related area of study.
- Candidates in the General category must earn a minimum of 50 per cent on the test. In comparison, candidates in the Reserved category must achieve a minimum of 45 per cent on the exam. Minimum marks.
- To be eligible, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a university or institution that has been recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission) or AIU.
- Relaxation of requirements: Applicants who fall under the reserved category have decreased their qualifying scores.
- In addition, candidates who are presently enrolled in their last year of high school can apply for consideration.